This website and its contents, including the texts, images, sound and any other support, are the property of the County Council of the Pla de l'Estany, of any body linked to the latter or third parties having been authorised to use its contents by the County Council of the Pla de l'Estany.
All rights reserved. Access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Only personal and not commercial use is permitted. Modification of the website or its contents is strictly forbidden.
- The County Council of the Pla de l’Estany shall not be held responsible for information obtained from links to external systems not belonging to the local government.
- The County Council of the Pla de l’Estany does not guarantee that the website nor the server are virus-free and shall not be held responsible for damages caused by accessing the website or inability to do so.
- In no way shall cookies or other similar means employed be used to store information that may allow the actual website user to be identified.
Terms and Conditions of Use for the Virtual Community
The County Council of the Pla de l’Estany website has restricted contents and tools for registered users in the Virtual Community section. Being a member of the Virtual Community implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
Respecting the tools and contents
Users agree to use the website and its contents and services complying with what is set out above. In addition, they shall act in accordance with the law, morals and good habits and respecting public order, as well as the purposes of the website. Where these orders are not followed, the administrator of the County Council of the Pla de l’Estany reserves the right to totally or partially delete the contents uploaded.
The website requires passwords to access the Virtual Community. Users shall be solely responsible for keeping passwords private. They, and only they, shall be answerable for the contents and activities carried out with their commitment to maintain their password secret, being prudent in disconnecting from the community in each session, etc.
The County Council of the Pla de l’Estany reserves the right to remove entry from or deny access to the Virtual Community at any time and without prior notice, whether on its own initiative or at the request of a third party with regards to those users who fail to comply with the general and specific terms and conditions of use of the site.
Revision of the terms and conditions
The County Council of the Pla de l’Estany reserves the right to unilaterally change the configuration of the virtual website, services, contents, access terms and conditions, as well as other aspects set out in the present document at any time.
To make any comment, please contact the Tourism Department at the County Council of the Pla de l’Estany:
- Tel: 972573550
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Passeig de la Indústria, 78 - 17820 Banyoles